Some funny stories.........
Last night, Norah was in our room looking around. She noticed a new vase I had put in the corner of the room. "Sat?" (What's that?) she asked. Before I could answer she said "I like it that's fancy". LOL.
Approaching bed time, Norah wanted to lie down in "dad's bed", as she refers to it. She said "Norah tay here. Its more comfortable".
Tonight in the bath Norah was amusing her self by saying "bank ya" (thank you) every time I gave her a sticker. Normally she says "Bank you".
Lately Norah has been really enjoying her dolls. She picks them up, rocks them, says "Come here my little baby I'll hold you for a little bit". She asks "me" (that is what she calls me now) to carry her(Norah) around like a little baby and she will pretend to cry. Norah enjoys it when I pretend to burp her -she will make a little burping sound and say "good burp".
Oh. tonight Norah pooped on her potty for the first time. She didn't seem to enjoy it to much because she kept saying "all done" when she was clearly not.
1 comments:
What an amazing girl!! I can't wait to have "a conversation" with her.
Good Potty-work :-)
love nanny browne xxoo
Post a Comment