Early in the morning, between 4am and 6:30am, you will wake up and sing out "Mom". I go over to your bed and say "lets get cuddly". We snuggle for a while until about 6:45am on the weekdays. When you are ready to wake up you will look at me, smile and say "Hi Mom". I love waking up to your little smiling face. Sometimes, when you don't want to wake up quite yet you will say "a few more minutes" and will want to snuggle some more. You don't like it if I get up before you are ready!!
At bedtime you like to stall as much as possible. I think you don't want to miss out on anything! You must love Mom and Dad's company very much! Once we do get in bed, we read up to 5 books before we turn out the light and get cuddly. Dad always kisses you good night. I lay with you until you fall asleep. Sometimes I fall asleep too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment