Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Sister

Norah is already a great big sister. The other morning when we were getting ready for work/school, Norah was playing with Brian's baseball caps. She brings over a hat to me and says "I think baby Russell would like a hat. Here he can play with this one". She giggled as I tucked the hat under my shirt. Then she brought over another toy that she thought Russell might like. Before we headed out the door she said "I want to take baby Russell out and put him to bed because he is tired". So she lifted up my shirt, took out baby Russell and placed him in her dolls cradle. She got a blanket for him "suit in case (just in case) he gets chilly". Then she said handing the blanket to me "here, he needs his momma to do it".

Norah has also sang to the belly, says good night to the belly, and will smooth the belly. The other day she said "I just felt Russell jump. He must be in his jolly jumper".

It is amazing to watch their relationship form already.

0 comments: