This morning, February 26th, Russell had his first taste of rice cereal. He made some funny faces. Three bites was enough for him. He was pretty curious about the spoon and kept reaching for it!!
It is amazing.....how one little baby, right from the start, can change your whole life and fill your whole heart.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Milestones
February 23rd was the information session for French immersion. YES! Norah will be starting school in September! She will be attending French Immersion at Our Lady of Fatima. I am confident that this is an excellent choice for Norah as the program will offer her education in both languages (English and French). And since she is such a smart cookie, I think that she will flourish in such a stimulating program. I am excited for her! As most people know, I LOVED school. I've been telling Norah about my kindergarten classroom. I remember loving the cream of wheat sand box. The first thing Norah asked me when I was telling her about her new school was "does it have a sand box Mom?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad the Blog is back :-)Nanny
Post a Comment