Saturday, July 2, 2011

A visit

This past Tuesday I planned to take Norah and Russell to visit Brian at work. Brian had a wonderful idea to take Norah with him when he leaves at 7:30am and Russell and I would leave shortly thereafter when Russell is due for his morning nap (it is a 40 minute drive to Brian's work and I was hoping Russ would sleep on the way there). Norah was sooooo excited about going to work with dad that she spent most of Monday evening packing her purse with all of the items she might need. She then proceed to pack Brian a purse as well. Cute as a button. Off to bed she went with purse in hand. She woke at her usual time (2 a.m.) to come snuggle with me in bed, with purse in hand. I fell back to sleep with a smile on my lips from her cuteness.

0 comments: