It is amazing.....how one little baby, right from the start, can change your whole life and fill your whole heart.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Russell
Russell, you are 17 months old. And a fire cracker!!! You are so smart! You have so many words.....blue, Nori, cup, meat, baba, Boom Boom Pow, doggie, hop, Tan, boot, coat, shoe, marker, bar, chippie (I am not impressed with that one as you shouldn't even know what chips are yet:), soap, sissy, snow, yellow.....the list could go on and on.......gone, all done, mess, poop, potty, cribbie, sling . You know all your body parts. You know the colors blue, red, yellow, orange. You love books, trucks, McQueen, trains, babies. You love the song the wheels on the bus (especially the part about the babies crying). You are funny and handsome and cuddly. You like to kiss and bite. You love your sister so much. And she loves you. I love you so much. I am so happy to be your mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment