It is amazing.....how one little baby, right from the start, can change your whole life and fill your whole heart.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Girls Day Out
Today Norah and I had a Girls Day Out. First thing this morning we drove to Belle River to visit Brian at work. Norah slept the whole way. I drank my coffee. It was great. When we arrived at Brian's work we were greeted by smiling, friendly faces with Norah loving the attention! She also loved seeing Brian - that kids face lights up every time she sees him. Then we were off to Windsor for a day of shopping at the outlet mall. It was perfect since it was such a beautiful day and we were able to stroll from store to store enjoying the sunshine. The plan was to focus on expanding my wardrobe but Norah managed to get a few new outfits.....who can resist Carters and Osh Kosh? I managed to get a few things as well. Then us two girls hit a quaint coffee shop for lunch. I had an iced chai latte and a cilantro chicken pannini- it was seriously the BEST sandwich I've ever tasted. Poor Norah had the same old same old. Shortly after lunch we headed home. Again, Norah slept the whole way. It was such a relaxing and enjoyable day. Norah was in the best mood, smiling and laughing at random things. I just love spending time with this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment