Tonight I am researching accommodations for when we take the BIG TRIP TO NEWFOUNDLAND July 15th-25th. Of course, we will be staying with my mom and dad when we are in Grand Falls. However, I have been dying to visit Gros Morne National Park for years now, so that stop is on the itinerary. I guess we will spend 2-3 days there sightseeing , "hiking" ( as much as you can with an 8 month old:), and relaxing. Hopefully I haven't left it too late to book something nice......While we are home we are also looking forward to visiting Angie and Jamie in Lewisporte as well as Stephanie and David in Deer Lake. Not to mention introducing Norah to all of "the family" ......10 days will fly by I'm sure!
At this time we do not have any other holidays planned for the summer. However, I am sure there will be weekends at the cottage and day trips here and there. This past weekend we took Norah to Windsor's Art in the Park which has been an annual event for Brian and I. Norah really seemed to enjoy it despite the HOT temperatures......she loves to people watch!! Another annual event that we hope to continue this summer is a party at the cottage for the long weekend in August or September. What better way to make memories than with sand, sun, BBQ, and campfires!! The rest of the summer is to be determined......all I know is that the warm temperatures bring the urge to get out and get active! And now that little NoNo is a part of the action it makes our little adventures even more memorable!
0 comments:
Post a Comment