Norah is now able to speak 5 word sentences!! Yesterday, Norah saw an empty Tim Horton's cup in my car and said "Mommy coffee is all gone"! Tonight, we were at the playground on the Merry Go Round and Norah said "Mommy sit down right here"!! Senscia, Norah's care provider, said Norah is the most talkative child in the toddler room. Ironically, she is the youngest! Her vocabulary is outstanding. She is also the only one who knows all of her colors, shapes, and animals.
Tonight we were counting the rings on a tree stump to determine the age of the tree. Brain was counting "1,2,3,4,5,6,7", Norah said "8", Brian said "9", Norah said "10". Too much! Norah knows the titles of her books. And when we read books together she remembers some of the content on the pages and will say key words and phrases.
I know I am her mother.....and I may be biased.....but.......Norah is a genius!
0 comments:
Post a Comment