This morning Norah peed in her potty for the first time!! She was running around without a diaper on. I was in the shower. I could hear Brian and Norah talking about going to get a diaper. Then, Norah said "Potty" and grabbed the diaper out of Brian's hand. She climbed onto the potty and held the diaper while she peed. Luckily, I got out of the shower soon enough to hear her peeing....this is important because I was able to say "listen, I can hear Norah's pee" (Norah loves to watch me pee and will say "listen" as I do so). Brian and I were so excited. Norah was so proud! She used toilet paper to wipe her private and then enjoyed looking at her pee sitting in the potty - "its green!" she said (the potty is blue + yellow pee=green).
This was the breaking news of the day - I told all of my co-workers, who all seemed genuinely excited! Brian told the doctor and nurse who he went to see today!
A new era begins.......this is what life is all about!
0 comments:
Post a Comment