Mother's Day 2008 - my first Mother's Day
Mother's Day 2009
Mother's Day 2010
Mother's Day 2011
I had a wonderful day with my family. I slept in until 7:45 am, enjoyed a coffee, and went for a nice walk to the park. Along the way Norah needed to pee so I took her to a "private" area. She thought it was fun to pee outside and looked at me with a cute grin and said "there is no where for us to wipe my private? I can't shake it like a boy can." So funny. I love having conversations with her and hearing about her perceptions of the world.
On our walk we passed a field of dandelions and got some really great pictures of Norah picking me some flowers for my Mother's Day bouquet. Then we had a blast at the park, running and being goofy. When we got home we played in the back yard. After lunch we went for another walk to a different park. Lots of time outside!!! I love it.
My other wish for Mother's Day was to get some one on one time with Norah and Russell today. This wish was fulfilled as well. I am a blessed mommy to have such a thoughtful husband. Without him I wouldn't be a mommy to the two beautiful children that I am blessed with. Thank you Shug.
0 comments:
Post a Comment