Well, it is December 1st. I am back to work. Norah is at daycare. Things are going well. Norah is walking, talking (she says baby, woof, turtle turtle turtle), and tonight she was trying to jump. Gravity won. Norah also likes to brush her hair and brush her teeth. She tries to put on her own shoes and feed herself. She is very independent. Norah also loves to point at our eyes, nose, mouth, ears, head, and hair. She does this every time I pick her up from daycare.
Norah has been enjoying the Christmas season so far, loving "Frosty" as much as she loved pumpkins at Halloween. This weekend we went to breakfast with Santa at the Downtown Chatham Centre. Norah liked to look at Santa from a distance but wasn't too interested in him up close. I am sure she says Ho Ho Ho. I am really excited for the first real snowfall to see how she reacts to the white stuff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment