Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here we go again......


Ok. Here it goes..... I started this blog in March 2008 as a way to keep a record of Norah's growth and development. Unfortunately, I haven't been very consistent with it. However, during Nan's visit we were sitting around reading Norah's daily reports from daycare and I was inspired by Brian's comment "your parents would probably appreciate getting these reports each day"......so here it goes........I am going to use this blog as a way for me to do a better job keeping you guys up to date on the daily happenings of Miss Norah. I am planning on sharing Norah's daily reports from daycare, writing little updates about her growth and development, and posting weekly pictures. This is ambitious for me.....but I am going to try.



So........Norah had a great visit with her Nan. Within 30 minutes of Nan's arrival Norah was calling her Nana/Nanny and was digging through her suitcase. It was like Norah and Nanny see each other every day. Norah proceeded to amaze Nanny with her ability to name colors, shapes, and body parts; make Nanny laugh with her silly sense of humor; and keep Nanny on her toes by being the Whirling Dervish that she is....spinning, running, playing chase. Brian and I appreciated the extra help....we especially enjoyed our dinner out and our Saturday morning sleep in. Thanks again Nanny!!! Hope you have a great trip home. We miss you already.

0 comments: