Norah and Camron gave each other a couple of kisses on the lips. After Norah cracked up laughing with a huge smile on her face!! Norah also went for a stroller ride and tried hard not to fall asleep!
Too cute:)
I've added a few pictures from Sunday. Brian, Norah and I went to Rondeau Park for the Wings of Spring Festival which honors the 1000's of swans, ducks, and geese that flock to Rondeau at this time of year. Norah really enjoyed viewing a taxidermist's display of local animals - black bear, skunk, owls, etc. I was actually surprised that she was so interested and comfortable with the animals - she wasn't scared at all and touched everything that she could.....saying soft. It made me remember how much I loved that fox stole belonged to grandma. Norah enjoyed roaming around the park and was making her efforts at blazing her own trails:) We also took a wagon ride while we were there. It was a great day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment