Meem's daily report: Well, today was my first day working a 12 hour shift which is scheduled to occur Tuesdays of each week. It wasn't too bad and the bonus is that I will get a Friday off every second week as a result. On Tuesday nights I am running a family group for our TNT First Episode Psychosis program. I am writing about that tonight because I am feeling pretty pleased with how the group went tonight. It should be a great experience for me.
But, back to Norah.......Norah is now able to distinguish between big and small. She also enjoys identifying mommies, daddies, nanas, and papas other than her own. For example, when she sees a random man she will point to him and say daddy....same goes for women, older women and older men (momma, nana and papa respectively:) What a smartie pants she is! Just like her Meem:) She is also putting two words together quite frequently these days - she likes to say sit down, love you, bye Melissa (she says that when I pick her up from daycare - it is actually quite amusing because when I pick her up we usually hang out and play for a little bit or read books. And when Norah is ready to leave she will say bye Melissa/Natalie and head for the door).
Daycare daily report: Norah had a fun day today! We played outside in the balls again and she was really happy to have Natalie back in the room.
(Norah really does love Natalie)
0 comments:
Post a Comment