Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fun

Norah and I had a great day together. She is still a little under the weather but was in a great mood all day. We spent the majority of the day outside - the usual wagon rides and car rides around the block; but we were also blowing bubbles, drawing with chalk, playing with sand, and making mud pies - it was great!! Norah was especially interested in the mud. Luckily, she wasn't eating it! Normally, she does like to have a mouthful or two of sand. I set up Norah's splash pad as well but she just looked at it and didn't want to "splash". I can't blame her, the water is pretty cold! Norah was also being a very nice momma to Elmo today. She was carrying him around, rocking him, feeding him her food and kissing him. She liked asking me to kiss Elmo. It was so cute! Elmo also went for a ride around the block in the grocery cart. Norah made sure Elmo was being safe on his ride by telling Elmo to "sit down".

0 comments: