Monday, June 22, 2009

Mother Goose

Norah really enjoys nursery rhymes. Our ride to and ride home from daycare sounded like this:

Meem: Zoom zoom zoom we're going to the ________
Norah: moon
Meem: zoom zoom zoom we'll be there very_______
Norah: soon
Meem: if you want to take a trip climb aboard my rocket______
Norah: ship
Meem: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Norah: Blast off
(Norah actually does the actions to zoom zoom. She woke up this morning to say Zoom Zoom Moon with her hands pressed together making the rocket ship- then she went back to sleep:)

Another ......
Meem: Twinkle Twinkle little
Norah: star
Meem: how I wonder what you
Norah: are
Meem: up above the world so
Norah: high
Meem: like a diamond in the
Norah: sky
Meem: twinkle twinkle little
Norah: star
Meem: how I wonder what you
Norah: are

Meem: Row row row your
Norah: boat
Meem: Gently down the
Norah: stream
Meem: Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a
Norah: dream

Meem: Norah in the box, Norah in the box sits so still. Won't you come out?
Norah: Yes I will!

Too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: