Today I went shopping for Norah. I bought Norah a bunch of stuffed Sesame Street Characters - Elmo, Cookie, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Snuffy, Zoe, Grover, etc. When I picked her up from daycare I had all of them sitting in her car seat waiting for her. She was so excited!!! The first one she went for was Snuffy. Tonight I had all of the Gang waiting for her lined up on her bed. Before they could all go to sleep, Norah was interested in checking their "diapers". She pointed to their backsides and said "bum, poop" or "bum, no poop".
Today I also bought Norah a Fisher Price Busy Day House. It has a Mom, Dad, and Baby; a fridge that opens, a phone that rings, a toilet that flushes, and a door bell that rings. Norah had a lot of fun exploring the house. She pulled out the bed and tried to lie on it by placing her head on it. She even tried to get in the house! Her little imagination is really blossoming. She was amused with herself making the Dad poop and pee on the toilet and giggled as I had the Mom make scrambled eggs for the Dad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment