Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Note to Norah

Norah,
I love you so much. You are growing so fast. You amaze me everyday. I love to hear your voice and hear you use your words. Some of my favorites are: Momma slide down, big hole, weeeeeeee, lil pup, big pup, boobie couch, momma big hug. I love your sense of humor. You love to play hide and seek. When you are ready to play you will push me and say Mommy hide. You love to hold my hand and say "momma run fast". I love the way you dance and run - I could watch you and play with you 24/7. You love to hug and nurture your stuffed animals and babies. You hold them and rock them and pat their back. You love to read! You say "momma read book". You pick out a book and back up to sit in my lap. If you liked the book we read, you will say "read again".

I am so glad you were born. I am so happy to be your mom. I enjoy watching you grow and develop into the amazing person you are and will grow to be.

1 comments:

aunt skimmer said...

i can't wait to see you all soon!!! i've got a lot of love to catch up on with the little lady!!! i'm hoping for a "big hug" xoxoxoxoxo