Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend in Review





It was a great weekend despite the rain and wind. Norah and I attended a cooking class on Saturday. We made bunny cookies and fairy garden pudding. Norah is becoming quite astute in the kitchen. I really think its great that she shows an interest in cooking and helping out! It was so cute to watch Norah and Alyssa clean and set the table on Friday when Alyssa and Mason were over for lunch. I love it!

Tonight I am making crackers using a recipe from http://simplypureveganbaby.blogspot.com/2011/02/babys-1st-crackers.html
I am really trying to incorporate healthy habits into our life slowly but surely. The more I read about healthy/clean living the more I am drawn to this kind of life style. I think Norah is noticing as today when we were playing restaurant she said that her restaurant only prepares healthy food. Then quickly stated "But I still like junk for a special treat. Right Mom?".

And boy did she enjoy her junk at the birthday party we attended today for one of Norah's daycare friends. The party was at the WISH center. It was a great location to have a party.....I'm adding it to my list of places for future parties:) Russell and I attended with her. Not that she was shy or anything:) But I just don't feel comfortable dropping my 3 year old off at a "strangers" party and picking them up 3 hours later.


Norah had a blast and Russell had a great time watching all of the activity. Norah enjoyed herself so much that on the way home she says to me "Mom, that REALLY WAS a wish center!!".

0 comments: