Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love Songs

So, I have finished the book Hold Me Tight and I am working on a book review to share with you because I thought the book was fabulous!!!! I had many a-ha moments throughout the book. It was not only insightful but practical as well! Brian should be one happy husband:)

Anyways, Norah has been cute as a button again. She has been making up songs for Rusky in the early morning hours when everyone is just waking up. As soon as Norah knows Russell is awake she will start singing to him. The other day she was singing "wear a crown, settle down, big sister is here with you" to the tune of Lullabye and Goodnight. This morning she was singing "big sister's gonna buy you a ________" to the tune of Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird. I always wish I had a pen and paper near by because the songs are quite elaborate and I am not able to remember all the words....just the jist. Needless to say the songs fill my heart with love. And Rusky loves them too!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!
Nan