Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tackle the clutter Tuesday


Today was a successful day from the tackling clutter standpoint. Poor sick Russell had a 2 hour nap so I got A LOT of stuff done.

I also rearranged the toys again because the castle tent did not want to stay up.....one of the poles is bent.


Here is a picture of Russell. Although he looks sick he is still beautiful.........





When I picked Norah up from daycare she had made me a necklace. I asked her to take a picture of it.........


Norah and Russell had fun playing in the "fort".



2 comments:

Tanna said...

I just found your blog! I love the necklace! Norah is really such a sweet little girl! Poor Russ, hopefully he feels better soon!
Tanya

A family of four..... said...

Hi Tanya!!!!! Suddenly I am motivated to pay more attention to grammar spelling etc now that I know more people than my parents and sister are reading the blog lol