Each Monday my plan is to switch up the toys on the main floor according to some theme. Last week was themed around the doll house; this weeks theme is "building". I have brought all items related to construction into the living room and put away most of the other toys. I made a wall with Norah's big building blocks and placed all the other toys behind it. She was pretty excited "Mom, you made me a fort!". The idea behind this is to rotate the toys regularly. That way things stay fresh and focused because, as is quite obvious if you visit our house, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the immense amount of toys from which to choose.
Rusky was pretty pleased with the new toys I provided him too. I also put up some pictures around the house at his eye level. He is walking everywhere these days (with our help of course). It was very cute to see him interested in and studying the new pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment