It is amazing.....how one little baby, right from the start, can change your whole life and fill your whole heart.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Second First Hair Cut
Norah got a hair cut today. It was her second first hair cut. I say that because when she was approximately 6 months old I took her to get the 10 strands on the top of her head cut. So I am not sure if that cut actually counts as the "first". This time the hair cut was a little more involved. Norah did a great job during the cut. She sat pretty still on my lap and watched the stylist do her work. When she did get a little restless I stood her on my lap facing me and got Norah to point to my eyes, nose, mouth, etc. By the time we ran out of facial features, the cut was done. She looks soooooooo cute!! Obviously.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love to see the new "do"...nanny b
Post a Comment