Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Young Love

Daycare Daily Report: Norah was so excited to give Camron a kiss she ran so fast towards him and they both ran into each other!! Norah also played with the Easter grass and in the tent.

Meem's daily report: The daycare providers really get a kick out of encouraging Norah and Camron's "socializing". Norah was actually a little bit sad when I picked her up today. I was running a little later than usual (10 mins) and Natalie said Norah started saying Meem, Mimi when another child's parent picked them up. She didn't want to run around the hallways to visit the different rooms as she normally does. Instead, she wanted me to hold her and she pointed me in the direction of the different rooms:) It is a transition back into daycare routine after a week vacation.....it is the same for us adults too, I guess. At least it is an adjustment for me.

0 comments: