Monday, April 20, 2009

Heartbreaking






Daycare Daily Report: Norah was a little sad this morning. She seemed tired and I think her
teeth were bugging her. She had fun running up and down the hall with Luke and Lily!
Meem's report: Poor little Scoops was crying when I picked her up today and gave me a big, long hug. She has been cutting 6 teeth all at the same time (4 canines and 2 molars). They really haven't given her much trouble thus far but yesterday was a big day .....Nolan's First Communion.....and Norah didn't nap until 4:30pm so I think her sleep was a little off. So that combined with the fact that Natalie wasn't there today caused Norah to have a stressful day. poor kid. When we went to the car she wanted to be held and have a "booie" for about 20 minutes before she was ready to head home. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.



Nolan's First Communion was Norah's first time back to church since her Baptism. She really did well sitting through the Mass. She really enjoyed listening to the choir (she sang along lalala), people coughing (she coughed too), and people laughing (she laughed right along with them). I had picked up some stickers and a sticker book on our way to the church so that really kept her occupied as did her lunch of cheese, crackers and watermelon.



Last week, Norah, Brian and I had taken a trip to the Christian book store to pick up a gift for Nolan. While we were there we purchased some books about God for Norah. One of the books we purchased is called "When God created my toes". It is Norah's favorite book. She will pick it up, say "Ga" "Toes" and want us to read it to her multiple times. I read it three times this morning before we left for work/daycare. After her bath, it was the first book she wanted to read. And then we read it two more times after that! It really is a great book.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Norah your mimi didn't need stickers in church...a set of rosary beads would be all she needed :-)
love "nini"