Well, we've been sick here in the Lucier household. Poor little Norah woke up sick on Thursday - vomiting, listless....it was heartbreaking. Friday I woke up nauseous. By noon I knew I should call and cancel my hair appointment:( From 1:00 on I was sick (v & d) every 15 minutes.....at 9pm I took a taxi to the hospital for IV fluids, anti nausea, and painkiller. I was home again by 5am. Then Brian's turn began. Luckily, Norah was feeling better on Friday and has remained well. Brian and I are feeling a bit better.
On a brighter note, I do have a cute note about Norah from today:
When Norah was playing with her Elmo Live she was kissing,hugging, and tickling him. She was also playing Row Row Row your boat with him. Then she picked him up brought him over to me said Poo pointing to his bum and laid him on the blanket where I had just changed her. Then she went over to the basket with the diapers in it and reached for a diaper. She passed the diaper to me and wanted me to put it on Elmo. As soon as I did, she wanted the diaper off:)
So, back to work tomorrow. Vacation is over......until this weekend.....4 day long weekend! Yahoo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment